I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT awkward teenage girl who sorta wants a man but can’t really get one
i feel this spiritually
I’ve seen quite a few people making resource masterposts so I decided to make my own so I can share all these wonderful websites/masterposts with you guys and maybe make your year a little bit more awesome! Also credit goes to these lovely people for inspiring this post: abercrombier bangarz theworldwillbewatching and im5-official! Xx
- Giant Movie masterpost
- Disney movies masterpost
- Superhero movies masterpost
- Movies for when you’re sick
- Scary movies masterpost
- Tumblr dedicated to finding movie links
- When to pee during a movie
- Best brownie in a mug recipe ever
- Cookie in a mug recipe
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- How to pull an all-nighter and still do well on an exam
- How to write an essay
- Didn’t listen in class?
- Finals survival guide
- Best learning website ever
- Make flashcards
- Writing references masterpost
- How to survive in college
- Solves any math problem (2)
- Earn a cute kitten picture after writing
- How to get motivated to study
- Tips for a productive study break
- Microsoft word equivalent
- How to Google
- Scholarpedia (basically Wikipedia but with reliable sources)
- When should I go to bed?
- YouTube to MP3 converter
- 8tracks playlist downloader
- Download youtube videos
- Convert anything to anything (literally)
LEARN A FICTIONAL LANGUAGE
- Learn Dothraki
- Dothraki to English dictionary
- Learn High Valyrian
- Learn Astapori Valyrian
- Learn Tolkien Elvish writing
- Learn Tolkien Elvish speaking
- Learn to write Enochian
- Learn to write Gallifreyan
- Learn Vulcan
- Vulcan to English and English to Vulcan dictionary
- Transparent image master post (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)(10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Fandom Edition)
- Kawaii emojis
- Typography masterpost
- How to make a theme
- Check your post limit
- Photoshop tutorials
- Find any reaction GIF
- 99 life hacks
- Find out if a website is safe
- Is [insert website name here] down for everyone or just me?
- A world clock you can actually understand
- Can’t remember the name of a song?
- Do basically anything with your online friends
- Hobbies masterpost
- Weave silk
- Paint a nebula
- Need a random number?
- Delete yourself from any website
- What font is that?
- Becoming an adult cheat sheet
- Read any book (apparently)
- Workout masterpost
- What the fuck is the weather?
Having troubles with facial angles in your drawing style?
The program is called Sculptris and is a free off-shoot program from Zbrush, that program that you keep hearing about but either takes selling your kidneys or piracy to actually use.
If you download it and sculpt out a facial model, you can have references for your own work for all of time. No more endlessly searching Google for reference materials or twisting/rotating/flipping a drawing to see if there are flaws. And you can easily edit it to create more facial types. This way, you can make character references for any and every face and facial angle that you can think of.
The program offers mirroring right from the start, so your faces will be perfectly symmetrical. You can turn off the symmetry for things like scars or otherwise.
It takes a little time. For instance, I downloaded the program on Christmas and, in my spare time, this took a few days of getting familiar with the program (first day) and then sculpting for a few minutes each day, mostly due to my perfectionist nature. And this one isn’t even done. I still have to mold the mouth, ears, and other smaller aspects before I consider it done. However, I was so giddy over the possibilities that I wanted to share this with my fellow artists.
From now on, I have reference for a face in my own style and will be able to create things so much easier in the future.
I hope that this helps you guys and that you have fun with it.
I absolutely recommend Sculptris!
This really useful oh my goodness. It takes a little figuring out, but once you get the hang of it it’s actually pretty easy. Just watch a couple youtube videos. Seeing how other people do it helps you to make sense of it.
OH BOY LOOK AT THIS HANDSOME IDIOT do you know how hard his stupid face is to figure out at different angles? DO YOU??? Now I have a 3D ref!!! AAAHH!! so excite much 3d wow very angles wow
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: sculptris is an amazing 3D modeling tool for how small it is and is a great place to start whether you just want drawing references for your characters or you actually want to get into 3D modeling.
I highly recommend it.
Trans girl problems
When you’re too busy crying on tumblr to realize that society doesn’t actually hate or harm you as a whole and it is mere individuals who tend to be oppressing “you” when it only happens in places where there already are active groups for human rights, when you’re just on the internet yelling about imaginary cis people who were mean to you.
Pizza sounds like a great thing right now.
[AGGRESSIVELY TRIES TO SING LEAD VOCALS AND BACK UP VOCALS AT THE SAME TIME]
Shout out to those followers who are the one note to your shitty posts
I love when cats decide they love something.
That is a very patient bunny.
I made a slideshow about how to create a fictional character… I got most of the information from the ‘start writing fiction’ (free) course on the OpenUniversity website and found it incredibly useful so here’s a visual version for you :)
Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
#THE LOCALS AREN’T QUIRKY#THEY’RE RACIST
#THERE’S NOTHING TO DO
#EVERYONE’S ON DRUGS
This actually made me fucking cry.
my boyfriend sent this to me when I was going through a difficult time and it just reminds me about it and how everything did work out
I think a lot about how weird I am, such as having to put my right shoe on first/take it off first, having to have my CD’s in alphabetical order, having to feel silverware before I use it to make sure it’s not dirty, having to wake up at a specific time and do my morning routine by exact times, etc. Then, I remember how when I was little, I used to have to take a bath at 6:33 every night. I got upset if I took it a minute early or a minute late. Guys, I’ve been weird from the beginning.